- Online Repeat Prescriptions
- Online appointments - book and cancel - This service is currently unavailable. To book appointments please use the Ask My GP app
- View allergies / adverse reactions
- View detailed coded information (consent form required)
- Inform us of your new address or telephone number
You will need to register by bringing into surgery photo identification before reception can issue your own individual username and password.
Detailed Coded Records
If you wish to view detailed coded records you will need to request it online, there is then a process of authorisation at the practice. Once this is complete you will be asked to complete a consent form and bring it in to surgery. You call in for a form or download here Consent Form
It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe.
Find your NHS number online
Your NHS Number is a 10 digit number, like 485 777 3456. It is on any letter you receive from the NHS.
You do not need to know your NHS number to use NHS services, but it can be useful to have it.
NHS Number Search